What to expect on your first visit? Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete your paperwork (you may also download it from the link below and complete it in the comfort of your home).
- Download patient forms: General Information and Background Form
- Download “Women’s Health” paperwork here.
- Please review/print for your records our HIPAA regulations
Please do not forget to bring the following:
- Insurance Card
- Physician’s prescription/referral
- Your co-pay/deductible
- Any additional Claim/Authorization Form required by your insurance carrier
- Photo ID
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you would normally wear for exercise. Shorts and Tank tops are appropriate and you can always change.
- Allow 60-90 minutes for an Initial Evaluation and about 60 minutes for a typical appointment.
- While we verify your insurance coverage and provide your with our most current information, we encourage you to contact your insurance and ask about your ” outpatient physical therapy” benefits.
- Please give us at least 24 hour notice if you need to cancel an appointment.